Provincial law requires that certified tradespeople be used.

There are rules. And you can’t install heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) units in homes without following them. First the firm, or subcontractor if that’s the case, doing the installation needs to take out a permit issued by the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). It needs to be licensed to work in Hamilton. Provincial law requires […]

Read more